Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Your mind, Your weirdness"

The mind is a complex storage of information. Interesting, but what would happen if we would actually use it? What would happen if we would combine our minds and our own fantasies or weirdness's?  Would it be next generation of morons, who drive with 1994 BMW 525's or a big genius such as Einstein?
 I like to use my mind, its power is endless, however, too much brain work can lead to a serious headache, much more worse than your worst hangover from last nights visit to club. But one thing I find really funny is the way my mind, as a man, in bed works, or does it actually? I should think so, otherwize I wouldn't find her G-Spot in few seconds( that's what she claims).
What was the best thing I could come up with my mind? Ooh, what's that site Askmen, hmm oky, looks fun... omfg it is a lot fun, must inspect more. I remember looking into the site, and frankly one of the best things happened to me in my life. The best thing, what has happened, well you should know it quite well :)


 Kylie Minoque has her concert today in Saku Suurhall, Tallinn. Was quite awesome to see her in real life, as I was securing her room, for none douches to walk in. Anyhow, when she 1st noticed me, I tried my best and smiled. Before she walked into the room, next to me she stopped and told me: " Your the 1st security guard who smiles at his duties, but your so sweet"
 Now that was funny feeling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment