Tuesday, February 22, 2011

4 Elements!?

Oky, so after hearing a awesome fantastic etc song called "4 Elements", I was staggering of its bass. However I also got to think about the 4 elements for a happy relationship. After a serious consideration and looking at my own relationship, I found out those 4 but meaningful elements: "Trust;Love,Safety feeling, conversation between the two"
 Although they are all quite easy to accomplish most men never get it. Who has a crush for a woman for her body, who loves a woman for simply good sex, so there are a lot of different loves, but trust is what 99% of the male society fail upon.
 Conversation is something what is really important between the two people, specially the ones in relationship. Its like this: " Uhm, baby you want sex?" I mean that's not really good to ask now would it? As of this example, sex should be natural and without words, you can even see it from the persons eye and actions whether its sex she wants or a dinner (:
A blaga buga muga? I start to think I am a twin of Karin. We are so similar, its incredible, just like a drop of water, well not 100% she has a boobs and I got small nipples.( thank god I don't have male boobs)


 Well what's more interesting, aah dam I hate my low ass net speed with the slow ISP stuff in tallinn. I prolly lost 3 really good stuff on lockerz today, such as Apple Macbook Air, Ipod touch 32GB 4G one, etc. Sux :( Oh well next time I'll get it straight =)
 Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment