Friday, February 25, 2011

What men should really do?!?

Every man, including me, loves football, formula1, beer(not me) etc, however most men have no idea on how to act in a relationship.  Take some examples from the shitty actions I've done.
 1. Ignoring- NEVER EVER do this shit, unless you've come for one night stand with a woman. I've done such accidental moves a few times and the end result was I almost lost her for good.
2. Cheating - Your mind is a total retarded mode, not to mention your kuku, if you cheat, you don't love her as you claim. The worst is to cheat during the time the guy is drunk, oky the mind stops working, but enough beer and the kuku won't work for any woman as well. Double reason not to cheat.
3. Lieing- Where does this lead to? No where, so why lie at all? Any lie comes out at some point, and as the time goes on, the worst it will be towards others, and your girl.
4. Fighting-  A man who raises a hand towards a female, is the most senseless guy ever. Why? How about females don't have a power of a single man, who can hit with 600kg power towards anything. Secondly the mind of a man, who thinks, "Oky, ill hit her once, she shuts up and i can drink my beer again", that simply won't work. Women remember things, such as hitting her, for their whole life, no matter what they say in the end! Remember that guys!
 5. Pointless argue?- Oky, this may sound ridicolus. but without point, why argue at all? Instead its a lot more fun to have fun in bed, less stress for you two and more fun. You get my point, your a good guy, didn't get it, 4th grade in school awaits you :)


Well the list can go beyond those 5, but those I did list here, have a huge affect on your relationship :)


 A lot of new stuff tomorrow for you all :) See you then  (:

P.S I have got to get rid of my sneezing, and clean my keyboard, stupid nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment