Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lottery jackpot or debts life?!

Which is one better then? Is it purely life changing that you win a jackpot, for a amount of 1million dollars? For most people yeah it would change their lives, but also it would ruin their lives. It is astonishing to see such a big amount of money in their bank accounts, specially if they haven't seen more than 1000$ per month on their bank account.
 Same for me, because I would be stunned to see such a big pile of cash in my card, I would go nuts from shopping to be honest, but in the same time I wouldn't waste all those millions dollars, I'd simply take actions that would provide me more cash, instead of wasting it in a matter of month or two.

  But why is it that people go bankrupt in a month after the win of lottery? It's so easy to understand, you, me, everyone have got their dreams, who wants 5 cars, who wants 10 houses, who wants to party in Las Vegas for a week, the dreams are endless and in the same time, our mind simply won't work on the : "whoa whoa, stop right there horsey, you got 20k left from 1million". They keep on wasting it until its over, and they are back in debts.
 Serves them right, and I can only blame one thing on this problem, schools!!!! Dam right, no offence to students, but no school in hole white world, teaches how to overcome with money. You can get worlds best education on electronics, chemistry, etc, but no one in world teaches you what to do with the money once you have it! And that is why people who do use their brain and skills from learning : "How to avoid being in debts", they get richer everyday, and the people who don't use their brain simply work for 50 years and then die, without ever doing anything special.




Anything else what I'd love to write about? Not really, sneezing my face off, 19 sneezes in a row is my record today!!!
 I got to think about my own dreams, 1/100 is complete and all that in 4 years, I gotta live to a 150 years old then to finish all my dreams :) Wish me good luck ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment