Friday, February 4, 2011

Sensual Wut?

So I figured out what exactly does sensual touch massage is?  Ironic, but I love it, need to some more inspiration  while doing it to her.  However, as much as it may sound funny, I've done massage only a few times in my life, don't believe me, but I have. Some have said, I got golden hands Oo. Never understood what they meant saying that.
Other than that,I love getting news, specially good news. I try ignore and wash away the bad news. SO, here it goes. I can be with Karin  in few days <3 What else? Good news, good news....  ooo. Yesterday I had to walk through 5cm water,in tallinn, because on both side it was clear ice :D 9/10 people who tried sidewalk, failed and fell in the water anyhow. Culture city of europe 2011? haha, My ass that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment