Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hurted or disappointed?

So which is worse actually? Getting hurt by the boy/girl you love, or being disappointed in him/her? Interesting question that is, however I find that both of them are equally bad. Specially during the times such as Valentines day. I know it myself a lot, because I've ruined this years valentines day :(  I hope that I have enough balls to fix it with a special day for her. I gotta put my mind working, badly badly work on it.
 Enough of that, I'm beginning to realize all my actions done in ooh past 5 years have had a bad affect on other people around me. Anyhow, time to put my self-centered brain into action and change myself 180 degrees, or atleast 179 degrees. I don't like how I've lied to people, and that has to change.
 A small update on the decisions I've made is that I'll be moving to Valga, even though Tallinn has quite a lot to offer, it ain't the place I like to live in. Pass by there, sure, but living there has no point. A small step back has occured to my plans, stupid arses G4S on valga denied to take me to their company for the reasons as I simply asked 8 hour work days and didn't agree on 12-24 hour ones. That's normal? Hell no, I've been working 24 hours row , record goes above 44 hours, and it is killing a man, no matter how much they it won't.
 Taio Cruz- No other one. Simply one of the best songs, I just hope she realized I will never leave her, and that no other woman will never be like her in my eyes.


I'm so going to kiss you when I see you,
there are no limits to what I will do.
Your the sun in the morning in my eyes
I'm going to see myself never tell lies


I told you I love you from the very start
The dreams I have we'll never be apart
The sun shines so brightly in the sky
When I open my eyes I'll say Hi
Believe in me when I say this
You and me thats my biggest wish


A few lines that just popped in my mind.





No comments:

Post a Comment