Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Twisted?!?

The irony of love is incredible. As many of you feel like this headline is weird, try twist your real love, you'll see how weird that is, or in other case, you can try listening to ATB- Twisted Love.
 What else happened today? Ooh, I hate this dam season, everything is melting, including me,when being with her, but the water the snow produces from melting. Sometimes I feel like walking in a river.
 "We say goodbye in pouring rain, and I break down as you walk away" A few weeks ago, during weekend, I felt the same way as that sentence on a song from Hurts- Stay.  Sometimes I feel like each time you had to leave, I would loose you.
 Enough of of this, lets get to real business. <3 My Plus500 stocks gambling :) Now that shit is seriously twisted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment