Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rush it!

The idea to rush in life is how pointless? Oky ja it is really worthless. I haven't rushed, or maybe I have, but my intentions are strictly based on facts. The oil stocks are so fun to play with, got another 5€ in 29 minutes :D
 I'm wondering though, what is the cause for people smoking cigarettes? I have smoked it, for a couple of years, but that was because I was working as  security guard, and yea it sucked balls when I had to catch teenagers, I hate how they begged to get away. But why do other people smoke? Because they want to look cool? Be different? Or just cause they are nicotine junkies? I got a perfect thing to say, smoking 10-20 smokes per day, for a man, will cause his "kuku" loose his strength in the middle ages. Lucky me, I got the perfect motivation to drop smoking.
 People keep telling me, wordless trance songs are pointless. Pointless my ass!! Saying that means people haven't got any fracking imagination, or fantasies, not to mention dreams. Brain dead suckers hahahah.
Well now I got to finish to my stocks news and then go bed :) But before that LOCKERZ REDEMPTION UWIIIII :)

No comments:

Post a Comment