Thursday, June 30, 2011

Updates!

Did I say Updates? Eh I mean big big updates :) There's so much that has happened today, several big news and some that are less significant. So let's start this :)
 1. The very first and biggest news for me today was that I passed my drivers licence school's driving exam!!!!! YES I did it!!! I only had 1 mistake in 2 hours of driving and my teacher was more than happy to teach me and he was so proud at me :)))) During the time I drove, me and my teacher, we visited KaagjÀrve( a place with a beautiful lake) We got to the lake, and we went outside, talked for like 10minutes, but my god the lake was amazing, I so want to go roving there!!!!!! I also realized, I was not far away from Karin, probably 5-10km from her home.... thank god she didn't saw my driving skills, she would have laughed. I also saw Karin's dad when we drove in Vabaduse street :) We both said "Hei" to each other as well. I dunno though whether he knew it was me or not..
 2. The second big news was that Karin talked with me today! I am stunned cause she did, as I didn't hope she ever would talk with me. We didn't talk for hours or smth, but it was a short yet understandable. I also told her I need time for myself to figure out my own feelings, my own side from this shit, etc. I really hope she understood what I meant with it. I would talk with her, days, weeks, months. years and decades in row, but right now it would hurt me more than make me happy.
 3.  I found one of the most coolest fact today @ Askmen(Mens online magazine), so here it is: "One-third of women report being too tired of busy for sex". I mean seriously? What the douche? Sex is probably the most incredible feeling in everyone's lives, but being too busy or tired for it? Pff, seems to me that 1/3 of women think of sex as a routine duty.
 4. I believe that I've found a incredible way to loose everything bad I ever had in my past, and that includes my lieing to everyone!!!! It isn't so big news, as I did found it earlier, but today, while I drove with Golf 5(during my driving exam) I upgraded that technique and I've realized its far more easier than I ever thought! To be honest, truth is million times better than any lie, no matter if its small or big, needed or not, it just comes out to everyone someday, whether its month or years, days or hours!. 
 5. As I made a promise to everyone, here's something for you to listen. A small review of my upcoming song, that is dedicated to Karin, and our 5 months relationship. I must warn, it is a sad rythm, but you guys are here to judge, not me. 
 6. OMG OMG OMG!!! LIGHTNING!! God I love thunder and lightning! It was so cool during 17.00 pm, when I was working, the thunder storm, I got chills all over my body, it was SO awesome!!! Me likey-likey!!

 Well those are the news for today, hoping to get some more and better news tomorrow :) Wish me good luck^^


It is SO cool song!! I have got to learn to dance the same way, as those guys there dance @ 0.45 seconds.

 Question of the day: " Should I be just friends with Karin?"
 Interesting question, yet one of the most hardest question I have to answer for myself. She knows what I feel for her, and she knows how much I love her( Or does she?)! Well anyhow, I can answer that question in a month, maybe in a year, no one can tell.

Bai!

P.S So fuking badly I wanted to tell Karin today that "I love her, and that I want her back in my life" But due to the recent events, I cannot, it would make me look like a doormat for her, begging her to come back to me, which she won't.




No comments:

Post a Comment