Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Step it up!

I took the open opportunities of trying myself to loose depression with few in hand chances, such as:
 1. I started running again, it felt good for my body, and for those 15mins I didn't feel depressed. Listening music, and running is a great way to get your body fit and loose your thoughts.
 2. I also started to hit my brain, whenever I started thinking about Karin, not literally, but in a way that I will keep it to a secret.
 3. To remind myself of Karin, and the time we spent together, I gathered all my memories, sad moments, good moments and perfect moments, and I wrote them down and I started to make a song about them. It was my secret to make it before 15th of july, when me and Karin was about have 6 months together, but now I will make it whenever I get the lyrics set and the rythm done in FL Studio 9.
 4. Although I feel as shit 24/7, I also realized, no matter what I would do, move on, or kill myself, it wouldn't bring her back, therefore my new hobby : "Becoming a perfect man". I know it is a long journey for me, but hoping I will destory my past and build a new me, will be a good start to avoid my biggest problem,lieing. It is over, but as we know, and I know, it may come back, so I have to work more than hard to accomplish it.
 5. Learning dancing, not balley, but club dancing, working on some tricks and moves, that can astonish not just me, but everyone around me. (Hip-hop here I come)


Those 5 are just the beginning of my journey, but giving it a small start, can turn into something bigger in long run. Now, I'm studying for my exams for drivers licence and trying to build my 2nd website, for some extra income of my choice :)


 I have to see you next time I will write :) Take care


P.S I still miss Karin so badly, if I could see her for just a second, with her eyes on me, I couldn't imagine my feelings, should I say "Hei" and hug her, or run away in the other direction. Who knows, we will see once this happens, if it happens.


Martin Solveig- Ready 2 Go

No comments:

Post a Comment