Friday, June 3, 2011

Truth?

Which is better, lieing to the one you love, keeping secrets from her, or telling her the pure truth? Its a two-sided situation, and it hurts me saying that I cannot keep any secrets from her. I cannot do anything if I wouldn't have her by my side. Loosing her would mean the end for me, having her makes me the happiest man on earth. But however I have all those fears, like I wrote yesterday, and it still hurts me, still giving me nightmares, my body shakes every night I'm going to sleep all alone, every minute I cannot hug her, every second I cannot lay my eyes on her, it hurts me. I still think that what would happen if I get get hurt from her now? What would happen to me? Die, in one big way, my whole body, my loving to everything would simply die and I would feel numb from every part of my body, soul and my mind :(

 I can't stop thinking. Every time she goes to a bus, or goes away from me, every single time my heart starts to yell, scream and it stops beating. I cannot stop loving her, I love every bit of her!!! :((( 



 As I write this, I cannot help not to mention, but my hands are shaking, my head spins 600 times per second and my heart is screaming back at me: "Get a hold of yourself". The truth is, I don't know what would I do without her sweet warmness, her presents or if I wouldn't be with her. I.... I cannot express anything more what would happen to my body while I write anything more.

Aerosmith-I dont wanna miss a thing

No comments:

Post a Comment