Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wings of tomorrow





I want to have wings of tomorrow, so I could fly up to the sky and see the amazing orange sun setting down. I took the picture behind my house near our pond and it was lovely evening when I walked outside yesterday.
I saw a dream the today, while napping during the day. It was beautiful, cause I was a swallow and flew above everyone I knew, without them knowing it. For once in those 12 minutes of dreaming I was free, free from everything and everyone, and for the first time I saw the sunset from 900m above the sea level,nothing can beat that feeling.

 I finished off my strawberry spring cleaning.

 Before
After                                            



My small project is also coming to life and it improves with every day.

 I finally realized one thing that can be done and I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment