Monday, May 21, 2012

Flying away from the reality, whatever ever happened to gravity?

Summer!!
2nd best season ever. Of course when you don't get sun burnt like I did. Crappy UV-radiation. But at least, apart from the back, my body is pretty brown, half niggerish already. Women still tend to watch me, if I walk along the streets, fuking hate this shit. I'd rather shoot a bullet to those women's face than talk with them. All they look is my uhh middle area.
 I went to swimming yesterday, first time this year, was hard, since back started to give pain after swimmning, but dam it felt cold, the water, but in the same time, it felt amazing.
Going to start building a terrarium, smaller at first, then unto my own house I'll plan a gigantic terrarium with awesome shit.
"Why? Fuck you flowers, how does it feel to get kicked right in the face.jpg"


No comments:

Post a Comment