Friday, May 18, 2012

Standing in the darkness

Its been a while since last post, been busy with refreshing my current life. After starting over people have gone from my life like butterflies and nothing brings them back, its sad, if not worse.
 I'm going nuts, probably already am, but things just blow into pieces.

I...Well lets face it my problems are my problems and they will never be anyone else's. I dunno what to do with my life besides trying to find my happiness? There is nothing in this world that makes me happy, I might laugh, make jokes(hardly) but inside I'm burning and tired of everyone and everything. I also realized what do I have, MDD a.k.a Major depressive disorder.
 Welcome to my life.

 Other than that, there is one thing more of which I'm certain. I know what I am, and everyone else can just fuck themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment