Sunday, July 24, 2011

Rain Over Me

A few days ago I got a question from my ex: "Why don't you blog anymore?" Of course I don't blog each day, if I sleep all day long, why would I have to blog about it? On the other hand if something funny, amazing or interesting has happened, then let the writing begin.
 A lot has happened since I last wrote here. For instance, Karin was dumped by "Him"(The guy she loves more than world) Now the reasons for that particular event are known for me,but everyone else should not know about it.
 I actually wanted to skip my drivers licence school, but I took my strength back and went for it, and I passed it. Now its time to wait for ARK, if I pass their exams as well, I will get my licence before army and I already know what car I want to buy, will be cost effective, but for start I'm actually looking for some old-school car, like a 1998 Mondeo or something.

 Ford Mondeo
That's the car I will buy for now :)

 I finally took my knowledge and made myself a perfect exercise schedule for morning and evening. I <3 Askmen for providing me with a spectacular information! My body is actually improving a lot, specially my arms :)


Six Sixes?So what is it, a system invented by women on how to check if a guy is worthy to date? Interesting, quite a interesting factor indeed. As i read it through really carefully, I discovered I have 1 points out of 6, so there are still a lot of improvement to be done. Only few people know what is it I am qualified for.



 When Dash Berlin came out with his new album "United Destination" there was this incredible sentence that got into my heart: "Music is unifying factor: An language unspoken to all" Now tell me that this ain't so true, cause it is!!!

 I've started to learn Spanish, well moving on with it, and trying to learn it fully with in a year. No es esto tan genial? :D


 My new PUMA shoes are reaching Tallinn today, so only few more days to get them, I'm so dam anxious already!!!


 Quote of the day : "A man is a summons and challenge"
  This suits perfectly for Karin, if she understands what I mean with it.

Question of the day: " Why does everything seems so painful when a simple word or face expression can change it 180 degrees?"


 People who have lost their love of their life, can only feel it, and I know 3 people that have that experience. 


Pitbull-Rain over me



P.S To Karin- I will never quit of something I've started!




No comments:

Post a Comment