Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fly High!



I wanna fly, fly high, with you baby!
And leave the world behind!!!!

 Those are the words that are coming in my head 24/7, but knowing I can't, well that hurts, badly. When I was with Karin, I flew higher than anyone or anything in the world. She made me go higher than 100 heavens, no one could ever have, and will not, do that anymore for me. 
 I wonder, how many people really do read my blog? 1? 2? No idea, but since I got 1 follower,perhaps she does read what I have to say, maybe just because she can laugh at my miserable life, I cannot tell. 
 I got a crazy ass rap song from Samu(My best pal)today called Reggae Rekka, which is hilarious for Estonians , because Rekka, in estonian means Truck, so for us, its Reggae Truck :D
  "Sweets are good for children", now this is news that I love to read! According to their research, when the old research showed, candies are bad for children's teeth and body. Well now the new research claims, eating candies at early children's ages, can actually avoid the kids being fat or obese in later lives! 
 I read of an interesting topic @ Askmen today. " Why do nice guys finish last" The main subject the topic was all about, was that nice guys act like womens doormat, and therefore bowing them like goddess's . The thing is, according the women(and yes the topic was written by a woman), nice guys lives are like a routine work, even sex! Now that I start to think about it, I honestly acted this way too, when I was together with Karin. No wonder, now I found yet another reason she left from my life.
 I'm having quite much of a fun with my new hobby, and its improving so much, as is my life. I have improved my life far more than I could have ever dreamed about, even the biggest problem I had, I took the ways I came up with, and put them in practise, I didn't even got a feeling I would do it, it felt SO good, honestly, My life hasn't been more clean as it is right now. Maybe my break up with Karin, made me realize, how much I had to loose with all my wrong acting, Thanks yet again! ( I would honestly kiss you for more than 24 hours in row)
 "If she's moody, quickly become  the most patient, sensitive human alive"
 Now this qoute from Sex&Dating @ Askmen, this has its positive and negative sides, but overall, its quite possibly the most perfect way for a man to get his hands down and make a perfect day to either side of the two people.
  
 Question of the day : "What is worse, loosing friends or loosing everything you ever could have dreamed about?"
 This question can be interesting in several hundred reasons. Defining "Everything you ever could have dreamed about",we can take this as "Love of your life". So which is worse, loosing your friends or your love of life? I suppose the second option is worse. I have lost her, but my feelings and my love for her, have never changed for her, never will either! 

Shaggy- Fly High


 I just love that song, it brings me memories of Karin, all the good ones, and I know in my heart, everything she did, it just kept flying me higher than anything!


 P.S  We had uber awesome thunderstorm yet again today @ Valga!!! For 20 minutes it gave 4 really strong bangs, and I was having ear orgasm!!! 


See you tomorrow :)


Take care and have fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment