Monday, July 4, 2011

Be Free:)

How can people be free? Free from pain? Free from obstacles? Well anyone can think of hundred different reasons how to be free, although I am not free:( It hurts to love someone who much, that doesn't love you back. One-sided love, one of the worst kinds of love ever to be walking on earth! Am I the only suffering this? Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, I can't say. All I know though is that it is a pain I cannot bear, I want to be free from this pain, but its causing me more pain
  One of the most interesting quotes I've read @ Askmen is : "Man was made to mourn"-Robert Burns, who was actually a 18th century poet. It has a point in it, I've mourned several people, I even mourn myself.
 On the other hand, the fact I've read today is simply hilarious, so here it is(This is to all idiots who drive porche):
 "Driving a Porsche communicates, that your interested in uncommited sex" Now that shit is hilarious, no wonder that Porsche guys never are married or family guys!!! I'm actually laughing my ass off!!
  I have some good news as well!! I got a pay raise from Mäga :) Now I earn 256 euros a month =) not 130 euros, I'm quite glad for it.
 I started to run twice a day, morning circle and evening circles. That is so awesome, I feel so good every morning and every evening! :) Maybe soon I will start running 10miles a day, instead of 5miles.
  I cannot wait for friday already!! I really want to go to Kaagjärve and swim on the lake for hours and hours, all alone there, but oh well, its still better than sitting in my apartment for 12 hours.


Mari-liis Aasmäe-Kevadel


 I know it is a estonian song, with Estonian lyrics, but it is a really good song. It has lyrics, specially the refrain. I wish someone could catch me too, not throw me away, like it has happened.


 Question of the day : " If I would give you my love more than ever, would it change the way I feel for you?" I will give my best to answer it. I would honestly not know if this would happen, I cannot give more love to Karin, I would become too needy or doormat for her, and I don't want that. Me and Karin both know, I want her back, I love her, and I would do anything for her, but she never loved or loves me, not now, not in near future. But if I would try to give my love to Karin, more than ever, without her noticing that, maybe that will set me free and I get rid off all my pains!


 P.S Sorry for not making a topic yesterday, I was too busy watching Dr.House. I started watching all the 7 seasons again, and currently I'm at season 4!! I love it, I can study a lot more from the series, than I could learn in medical school.


 See you tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment