Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New style new life!

I got a new day with tons of new stuff. For example, I started to change my clothing style. Right now, I'm collecting new clothes, as we speak, and I've made a nice outfit for me,from PUMA to Tom Tailor :)
 I got some nice and bad news as well what has happened today. Well, for instance, I met Karin, after 3 weeks of not seeing, and it felt bloody great, because each time I see her I get a smile upon my face. And today was no different from all the other days. So what did we do today? Well it varies from drinking cofffee to listening to music. We talked a lot of what has happened, recent events, etc. I wish there would have been more time though, because there was so much I wanted to talk with her. I admit, I had a weak spot, and I cried for a minute, because it still hurts me to have her by my side, and in the same not have, if you understand what I mean. 
 My ring arrived!!! I am so happy!!! It suits to my finger as melted only for mine.Once my shoes and other parts of my new outfit arrives, I will make a picture of myself, to let you guys see my new style :) I hope everyone loves it, as do I!
 I really hope friday will have a sunny day, because I really want to go to KaagjÀrve and swim in the lake! Otherwize I gotta modify my plans, which I hate to do to be honest.
 Qoute of the day : "The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out" 
 That is a interesting quote,yet surprisingly akward in the same time. If you can't figure out how that sounds weird, you need some english lessons =)


 Question of the day : " What happens after today?"

 I cannot tell that because I honestly have no glue whatsoever myself. Maybe time will tell, maybe not. Just wait and see, but all I can say, for those 1,5 hours we talked with Karin, it was a morning I will never forget, even if I had a small breakdown!

See you tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment