Thursday, September 1, 2011

Things do not happen. Things are made to happen



A quote from a famous person, who's name I don't remember, but it is said very well. The actual point is pretty awesome, since most things just don't happen, its bound to lead from one action to another. But what amazes me most, each negative effect in my life, can lead to several positive effects.


"Why kiss your girlfriend when you can send her an online reminder that you love her. Wait....what?"
 Like omg, that's probably the best sentence I've ever heard, it cracked my balls enough to laugh my stomach into hurting pile of snow. Seriously who would be dumb enough to do such thing? Literally it has to be the most idiotic thing ever.
 I got a compliment about my arms, as they've started to look like a arm not a piece of bone. So this has to mean my own made exercise is working pretty well :) (wiii)  I've also started to give a heavy training to my shoulders and lower back, so I could recover my kyphosis.
 One month to go before hitting to the army!! Oh hell no!!! I somewhat dislike going there, but a part of me still likes to go there. Now I'm confused. 8 months of hardcore training, can be quite good to be honest!


 This picture was taken today morning, 1st of september and I decided to wear some descent clothes and send her to school as her personal body guard :)


 Disturbed-Stricken. pretty awesome song, strongly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment