Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Timeless moments

"The most important thing is to be whatever you are,without shame"

Fantastic words told by Rod Steiger. You cannot exist in your life, nor can you enjoy it if you feel ashamed of yourself. A personal hint to someone dear of mine.


I'm trying to enjoy my last month by doing the stuff I like:) Freedom before pain :) I'm actually getting more anxious day by day, in the hopes of what awesome techniques I shall learn/obtain and how much pain I shall feel with my body. 
 On the other hand, thanks to the time I spent working in the car wash, I've learned enough stuff and got myself some pretty awesome ideas, of what to plan for the time after army. 
 Yesterday I felt like I was one of the dumbest shitheads in the world. While we was talking and walking along the streets with Karin, while she hummed few really famous artists melodies/symphonies. Seriously I felt like I... well enough of that. I suppose that's what inspired me to take up some books and started learning from my free will?! (Weird and freaky I know) So by the first thing I took clear of was destroying some ideas in my mind, that kinda stopped me from wanting to learn, and it worked(I feel weird though)
 Back to the business, I've finished my Clicbank 1200 paged guide and my head spins like a charm with all the new knowledge, but it was well worth it, cause it gave me pretty nasty but working ideas how to promote some products without even doing anything.
 Anyhow, I need to fix my guitar, the last string ain't doing what it should be doing asdf. I want to learn to play some nice songs, so I can move to another instrument, my long lasting love, Piano.
 I also discovered a certain fact, pretty nasty one, then it hit me, I had done it myself. It's time to quit that nasty habit(its not lieing, I'm done with that shit long time ago) and fix this shit, and it can take months, but then again 8 months in army, can change the problem and finally work as it should.


I so love this picture!!!!




Sum 41- Makes No Difference.

Old, but bloody hell good song :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment