Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beyond Your Musical Limits

What is it what I mean with my headline? How is it that people often tend to only listen to certain music? Are they getting their musical satisfaction with it? It can be, but as it goes for myself, I tend to listen to all sorts of music, from rock to club music, as I find my own musical limits from each genre. 
 On other subjects. She has officially announced that she will throw me out of her life for good, and she also admitted she never felt anything for me, due to reasons of her having no feelings anymore at all.
 I also started drawing, and for my 1st sessions of drawing will be wolves, don't ask me why, but drawing animals seems far more easier than drawing humans. The picture above this text is the first picture I drew.
 Having a guitar is awesome, though I don't have any skill yet, I'm improving a lot, I decided to give it a try and play a song "Ilus Hetk" by Jaan Tätte. First 5 notes went right, then I messed up, but its still a step for me don't you think?



 Interesting fact, that sad people are claimed to have more accurate memories. So if I decide to be a sad man, I have more accurate memories and better memorizing? Interesting.....
  
 Nightwish- End of Hope


 This song is perfect, since all of my hopes ended 2 days ago. I love the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment