Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Glamour


 Glamour, what is it? It can be quite a lot of different things, most likely things you cannot imagine, however both good and evul!! (Evul!!!)


What is the sentence of the day for me? I'll qoute you with this:



The smarter you are, the more likely you are to be faithful to your girl.


 How is that possible that you can come up with this amazing sentence. In a way it is making sense, because nowadays men are complete asshole's ( I know, and since I'm a man I feel sorry for being one). For example, if you have brains, why not use them? Makes sense doesn't it? But if your a simple builder, a driving maniac, with no brains and thinks about 100+ different women, it is obvious his going to cheat way more per day than any normal guy with brains do. 

 Topic closed, next subject....


 Aha! I know what is the best way to get your finance problems dissappear. Think of a simple way to obtain knowledge, build it up in your brain, start working out, and think about the knowledge and its like " bling bling bling and the idea is done" What you really need is logic thinking, just like in logistics. 

  I know what my brain has produced, and it's not some " drink puke drink puke, get laid, work, drink and puke" mode.  The ideas I've come up could end up some of the problems here in Estonia, but what I need is some reliable friends who ain't going to "backfuck" me. 

 Next.....
 Be free? How, now ain't that on easy way to accomplish. ->

Radio Killer- Be free


No comments:

Post a Comment