Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beauty never fades

So we had a little fun today, actually lots of fun =) But the point is, I enjoy my time being with her, every minute every second and goddam millisecond :D
  I love how a song can turn goose skin on me, there are only 3 songs that actually can do it, and all of them are like 90s or early 2000.
 Facebook, the place where people come every single day, I've seen people who actually only have a account for playing Mafia wars, what the...? Seriously, people should get a life outside their computer. How....Hows that possible?
 So, after a long time, and forgotten e-mails/passwords, I managed to loose my old youtube accounts( Yeah I know I had like 3 of them), so I decided to make a new one, and I even laughed at the username I made: "MeeleheitelKohuke" The name itself, if I translate it is-> Desperate Kohuke :D( I can't translate the word kohuke directly)
 I also got called "cute" so often by Karin, am I? Who knows,only time will tell, I still got a lot of stuff to do to overcome the ugliness to beautiness :D That's why I strongly suggest listening to Junkie Xl feat. saffron - Beauty Never Fades
 Anyhow, until next time Niggas :3(nothing to do with racism)


 Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment