Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Funny incident in old town.

Well since my life tempo is quite fast I hardly have days that I ever laugh that hard as it happened today. So as I was passing by the old town, a man started to talk with me, by the way he talked and held his books, I knew before he even said anything that its gonna be religious retard trying me to become religious. My first response to his saying were that I'm an atheist, and yet he didn't seem to understand it. As he kept on going I interrupted him and asked him if he knows who Richard Dawkins was. His eyes went big, gasping air and then in a furious voice he told me: "I have no need to talk with you anymore". I fracking laughed so hard, and told him, "Have a nice day to you too sir," and walked away.
I just cannot understand why do those retards tries to force people go into their religion.

On another notice,got my boots finally! Love them so badly, as well it seems every female in tallinn also seems to love them, cause 3/4 of the women can't take their eyes of them xD

No comments:

Post a Comment